- 3 cups cereal
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1×1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet with foil.
Crush cereal. To easily crush cereal, place in plastic bag or between sheets of wax paper, and crush with rolling pin.
In medium bowl, stir together crushed cereal, cheese, seasoned salt, paprika and garlic powder.
In small bowl, stir together melted butter and milk. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then roll in cereal mixture to coat evenly. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 9 minutes; turn nuggets over. Bake about 8 minutes longer or until coating is light golden brown and chicken is no longer pink in centre.